Saturday, October 4, 2008

Pretty Pedicure

I love to have my toes painted. I know that it is probably silly. My sister, Emily, even painted them for me when I was pregnant with the twins and so huge I could barely move. I still wanted them painted. Since it is officially fall I was very excited to bust out the "fall color". Its called Russian Navy and it is a beautiful navy blue color. So here are my cute toes!!! What's your favorite color?

4 comments:

The Hubler Fam! said...

Toes?
What are those? Where did they go? Doggone-it, they were here just a minute ago.....

FamiLee said...

Surprise! You found us!

I am also an avid toe painter...I personally go with my mood or the seasons! Right now I am into a manderine orange color, or more like a redish orange.

Your boys grew up! How'd that happen?!

Liz Hine said...

Cute Toes, Jenny! I am so glad you found me... I really enjoy a deep wine pearlescent (sp?) for the winter.... its a great color b/c it stands in sharp contrast to my whiter than white feet... can we say vampire toes...? Miss you!

Rachel said...

I love to have painted toes too! I love to wear the extreme colors on my toes, makes me kind of feel like a rebel (a little empowering). Lately I've been wearing a dark orange (you know for Halloween).