Poor little sicky!
Trying to get the tree skirt on.

Another crazy picture. She is still cute!

Can't wait to get into things

Getting the lights up

All done

So proud of all his work!

Another crazy picture. She is still cute!
Can't wait to get into things
Getting the lights up
All done
So proud of all his work!
Today we put up our Christmas tree! I love to have the tree up!! I love to have all the lights all off and just enjoy the glow of the tree. The twins fell asleep before we to putting the ornaments on so they missed out on the best part! Our little sicky went to bed before even that. Scrooge (Mike) just supervised the whole thing. Probably pretty happy I didn't pester him any more.

8 comments:
I love having the Christmas tree up too. I like to just sit and look at it. Unfortunately, I rarely do that these days. When Nathan was a nursing baby, I remember looking at it for hours.
Yay! Your tree looks great! I love to look at the Christmas lights!
Yay! We put up our tree yesterday too. The kids loved it. My husband was too busy watching the pre-game show of OU/OSU to even care to be a part of it! Oh well, we had fun. I'll post pics of mine later! You are right, it is so nice to just have the tree all beautiful and glowing in the living room!
JEN! sorry, my stupid blog tracker thingy, didn't tell me you UPDATED! sorry! hi! soo cute that you put up that tree. those are a TON OF WORK! but, it looks SOo fabulous! sorry your cutie was sick!
glad it is up! soo beautiful!!!
I love Christmas trees too! They totally change the feeling of a house around the holidays. Cute tree, and good job Corless kids!
That is funny that Mike is the scrooge. I am the scrooge in out family. Wyndam put the trees up on day while I was out shopping. I came home to a big smiling family. I am sure it was because I was not there to yell at all the mess. But they did not decorate the formal tree. So I still had a tiny bit to do with the tree setting process. I love that one of your kids is almost totally under the tree. To funny!!!
WOW!! Hi Jenny! SIX kids!? I'm guessing you found me through Melinda's blog? I love blogs and finding old friends! I'm glad you found me. You can find all of my sisters blog's through the comments on mine. Where do you live? Your parent's? Your brothers?
Your pictures of the tree are so cute. My sister, Ronda, has a daughter named Eden also. Keep in touch!
Jenny! Wow! How are you? I'm so glad that you "found" me in the blog world! Where do you live? Six Kids?! My sister "Ronda" has a daughter named Eden as well. You can find all my sister's blogs through my blog. How are your brothers'? Your parents? Keep in touch!
Post a Comment