Thursday we went to the Strong Museum of Play. What a cool place this was! Everything was to get kids to play and use their imaginations. It was huge and we really could have stayed all day to get to see and do everything. There was a grocery store, and airplane, a Sesame Street area, and so many more areas. Eden was my buddy here and we only saw about half of the place. The kids had so much fun!

Eden at the Lego table.

Grandma,
Sariah, Eden (in front of
gma) and Naomi on the train
After lunch at The Cheesecake Factory (YUMMY! I had Godiva cheesecake), we headed to Palmyra. Here is a picture of where Joseph Smith had to sleep with 2 brothers. No more complaining about sharing a room!


This is a picture of the Temple from the Smith Family Farm. The temple has a w
window that looks out over the Sacred Grove, which is directly behind me as I took
this pic.
Next we went to the sacred grove. So beautiful and peaceful! I snuck of from the group and had a couple of minutes to myself. Wow.
Here is Naomi in the Sacred Grove

And
Ammon. We got all the kids. I hope they remember this special place.

Here is the entire family just outside the Grove

That night we saw the
pageant and it was great! This is a shot of all the cast during the first song.
It brought back memories of my family being in the Independence, MO
pageant when we were younger.

Another busy day and very late day. Again, so thankful for
terrific grandparents!
3 comments:
How fun for you guys. I'm happy for you and now we know who to call for advice if we ever get to undertake that trip.
Loving these pics! There is nothing like a good family vacation!
So much fun, especially the pictures of the kids kneeling in the sacred grove. What a wonderful memory to always have. I hope to go there someday.
Post a Comment