Friday, October 2, 2009

Resolutions

Remember back in January most of us set some goals to do/be better? I too was part of all this and set goals and thought that I have things I want to do better at. As I was thinking about them today I was a little discouraged because I thought "Dang, another year I bombed everything." WAIT!!! I did have one goal that I did keep 100% perfectly!!! It was also the easiest, but still I have been PERFECT at this one little thing. I gave up caffeine. So maybe I can re-commit to some of the other ones and do a little better for the last bit of the year. Now where is that paper with all the goals on it...

3 comments:

Ronda said...

Way to go Jenny! That is no little thing. Now just be perfect at one more thing next year. You will be like Ben Franklin sooner than later!

Rachel said...

That is a great accomplishment! Good job!!

The Hubler Fam! said...

That is a HUGE accomplishment Jenny! Not to be played down at all! You rock, and you know it! Not a single one of us is perfect, but we are all working on different things. And yes, this year has flown by like crazy! October? Where did that come from?