Wednesday, May 28, 2008

It's chilly

I sit here shivering slightly as the artic blast from the newly repaired AC blows and chills our sweaty bodies. I hope all the little ones stay warm tonight. I may have to get an extra blanket out ! I love that my wonderful husband can figure all these things out. It did take him 4 days, but it saved us about $1000. So I will hug him at least as tightly as I hugged the AC unit and he will also get a big kiss!

4 comments:

Rachel said...

Phew! I'm glad he got it fixed. I understand your dilema, I also hate to sweat.

The Hubler Fam! said...

HORAY!!!
You cannot live in Oklahoma w/o air conditioning. Jenny, this is why we were born in this day and age, instead of pioneer times with no a/c, no refrigerated food, and petticoats n' skirts covering every inch of our bodies.
Kudos to your husband for figuring it out and fixing it! Way to go!!! After building that monster playground in the backyard and now this, I'm convinced he can do just about anything!

Heather said...

YAY! soo glad it is fixed! that is soo wonderful!!!

Victoria and Mark said...

Yay for handy husbands! I have one too. Now if I could find a way to live with all the ongoing projects and tools everywhere....