Friday, January 2, 2009
Tutu's
Several people asked about the tutus for the twins, so here they are. I meant to post them with the other Christmas pictures, but I forgot. I get frustrated and frazzled when the computer stuff doesn't work like I think it should. Anyway, they were very excited and they have been well used. In fact they don't look this cute any more. I have to help put them on every day.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
OH! i am soo glad that you posted this! how precious they turned out great! thanks for posting! LOVE YOU JEN!!!!
way to go! ;O)
Aren't they so cute! I am impressed.
What cuties! Now you can have your own personal performance of "The Nutcracker".
BTW: Nice shot of Mike, on the left of the picture.
Jenny, where are the pictures of you? Aren't you there? Ha! I'm teasing... I know it takes a huge effort to get a picture of myself, who's gonna take it? right?
Post a Comment